Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dress


Hi sisters. I am Lakshmi priya. I had been married with my husband Arun for one and half years. We are leading a very happy and progressive life. My hubby is working in an international news channel as a program executive director. His career graph is very much progressive as well as impressive. His parents are living in a same city separately, and my parents are living 100 kilometers away, from where we are living.
It was a arranged marriage between us. We both hail from respectful orthodox families. We came to know about each other only after our marriage. I was a M.B.A graduate. But, I don’t wish to work. I always love to be a house wife. So I am staying in home as per my wish. But the problem came after one month of my marriage, which was loneliness. Arun use to go to office by 9 in morning and will return only in the evening.
I felt very much boring. I shared, about this with my husband. He asked to go for a job. But, I was least interested in that. So, planned to do any home based job.
I did my under graduate in software engineering. So I had planned to do web designing for few concerns. My Arun encouraged me a lot. My parent’s and in laws also supported very well to do this.
My first client came through my friend, I was very much happy as well as Arun. I got the profit of Rs. 7400 from that project. I planned to buy something for my husband as well as me. I went for a purchase and brought one brown color shirt and a jean for him and one green color salwar for me. I also bought lot of accessories for me as well as for him.
I bought from the showroom called leemas; it was a unisex showroom in my place. I kept one bag and in my hubby’s wardrobe and another bag in my wardrobe. Arun hates brown color, but I like it.
He came at night 7. We were just chit chatting. Before the dinner, I started “listen Arun, I had something for you, which I had brought from my first salary, it’s very special for us, so utilize it” I had said. He was very keen to know what it was. But, I was very diplomatic in that.
I pushed him on our bed room, and I waited for him in the hall. The clock was rotating very fast, and it became one hour. I wonder what he is doing in the room for one hour. I thought he might have slept in the room itself, so I went to the bed room and knocked the door. Arun replied “ I will come in 10 minutes”.
Once again I came to hall and start watching television. My favorite song was running on it and I deeply involved in that. I felt some one touching my shoulder, I had suddenly turned around and someone was standing wear green color salwar, which I had bought few hours back.
After two minutes only, I understood that it was Arun. His face was red due to anger. I yelled “what’s the crap is this? Why are you wearing my dress, he replied “this was the bloody dress which was there in my cupboard”.
I immediately rushed to the bedroom and opened my wardrobe; Arun’s dress was there in my cupboard. Then only I had understood. The outer cover of both the dresses are unique, by this only the bags were misplaced in our cupboards.
After realizing the fact, I felt laughter. And I was continuously laughing, after two minutes he came near to me, and asked “are you satisfied now?”.
I replied with giggling “Yes madam”.
Madam! He was shocked to hear me referring him as madam.
He was still in anger, I observed him from top to bottom. He had covered his face with duppata, like the Muslim girls will be wearing. And he is wearing my gold watch, and rings.
His fore head is adorned by my bindi. He was wearing my anklets too. Arun looked cute. I winked my eyes by seeing his face. He had shaved his mustache too. I came to know “why he took that much time to get ready”.
I told all these stories to him, he too felt laughing and both were in a lighter mood. Suddenly, I pushed him outside of the bedroom and locked the door inside. He was shocked and shouting from outside for the reason. I said I will come in 15 minutes. So, he went down.
First time after my marriage, I decided to do one thing. I took the cover and wore the vest and brief from his wardrobe, I pinned the towel in between to my breasts to hide my breasts, then I wore the shirt and jean. Jean was bit loose for me, so I managed it with the belt.
I came out of the room and went to the hall. To my surprise, Arun was seeing his appearance in the full size mirror in the hall.




1 comment:

  1. If you are searching for the appropriate silk pajamas, you've landed on the ideal page because we've reviewed the Top 10 Best Silk Pajamas online for Women in 2019.

    ReplyDelete